FULL & DETAILED, boat system documentation
Purchasing a boat is a method that shares some similarities with buying a home or a car, but with some significant differences. While it is fairly straightforward to buy a new boat, 80% of boats for sale today are pre-owned. It makes the transaction more difficult, as you will need to assess the quality of a used boat to achieve a fair market value on a vessel that may have been in use for many decades. This is where the boat survey becomes a vital part of the boat purchasing process and our marine surveyors are here to help you.
Our boat survey service includes:
- Full and detailed boat system documentation.
- Comprehensive and detailed documentation of the complete cosmetic and structural state of the boat.
- Testing results.
- Stock/ Inventory
- Considerations & Recommendations, divided into levels of importance.
- Comments and suggestions.
- Replacement & Market Evaluation based on comparable sales or industry data
- Fast delivery of survey results via email, fax or mail.
We aim to give our customers a comfortable and personal approach to their individual needs — and we are prepared to handle any problems you may have with your boat, supported by our team of qualified technicians.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES
Get in touch today